WANT TO JOIN THE UNION AT EASYJET? EASIEST WAY TO DO SO IS TO EMAIL YOUR LOCAL BASE REP AND WE CAN TALK YOU THROUGH IT OR JOIN ONLINE USING THE LINK BELOW OR PRINT OFF A MEMBERSHIP FORM AND EITHER POST IT TO US USING THE ADDRESS PROVIDED OR HAND IT TO A REP.
Joining online is easy and takes minutes, just remember to email your local base Rep your membership number so we can add your contact details to our branch so you receive newsletters and ballots from us.
If you wish to sign up online now please click the link below
HELP US TO GROW STRONGER AND EARN YOURSELF LOVE TO SHOP VOUCHERS!
Every time you introduce a new member, you make Unite @ easyJet stronger and to recognise your help, we will give you a cash reward of up to £25. Find out how in the link below.
Being a unite member at easyJet enables you to:
· Immediate and free support from a workplace rep at every UK base who will be company recognised, trained, qualified, experienced and democratically elected by the cabin crew union members at base they serve.
· Access to Unites free legal services. (After 3 months membership) such as help with personal injury claims, employment rights matters, wills, conveyancing and many other issues. Unlike other legal assistance you keep 100% of any compensation claims and legal assistance is completely free for members.
· Access to Unites member benefits like reduced rates on mortgages and insurance.
· A substantial strike hardship fund in times of industrial action. (over £35 million)
· A vote and say in any pay talks and surveys on changes to working conditions. The more members we have, the stronger our voice and mandate when it comes to pay deals and fighting for better working conditions. Only Unite the union members have a vote and a say in pay deals!
· All Unite reps are cabin crew @ easyJet meaning we are experts on easyJet’s policies and uniquely qualified to represent you at base and national level. The national branch committee meets once a month and is made up of all the easyJet base reps, your local issues and any member enquiries, views and suggestions are discussed here and escalated to senior management level if necessary.
· Access to dedicated Health & Safety and Equalities reps who are easyJet cabin crew who are uniquely positioned to bring up any Health % Safety or Equalities issues in the workplace, helping to drive change to make easyJet a safer and more welcoming place to work.
· Better job security, Unite members are more likely to stay in their jobs longer- 5 years on average compared to non-members.